CIC Midwest Membership
When you join the Minnesota Multi Housing Association (MHA) as a CIC Midwest member, you become part of a state-wide, non-profit trade organization that promotes the highest standards in the management and maintenance of multi-family housing. MHA was founded in 1967 and is one of the strongest and most emulated housing associations in the country. MHA has a reputation for excellence, professionalism and leadership. MHA's 2,100 members includes owners and managers of rental property, product/service members, and CIC Midwest members in the metro area and statewide.
CIC Midwest is a division of the Minnesota Multi Housing Association. Its members are homeowner associations and professional managers of owner-occupied multi housing, including townhomes, condominiums, cooperatives and homeowner associations. CIC stands for Common Interest Communities.
Benefits of Membership
- CIC Midwest News subscription, and access to archived articles online
- CIC Midwest LinkedIn Group - get free answers to expensive questions. Q & A with experts and your peers.
- FREE Board Blitz Kit - An Orientation for new and returning board members
- CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn meetings, & Certification Programs - member rates
- Board Trainings - FREE for members
- CIC Midwest Legal & Management Inisights electronic newsletter
- CIC Midwest Vendor Finder and Professional Services Directory
- Information and alerts about legislative issues that affect you
- CIC Midwest Member Recognition Banquet & Get Lucky Casino Party, MHA Golf Classic, Committee Involvement, Orientation events and more
Helping you gain the skills to manage and govern your CIC effectively is our top priority. Our CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn meetings have great speakers, networking opportunities, and offer continuing real estate credits for managers. Through our CCAM (Certified Community Association Manager) and ACCAM (Advanced CCAM) programs, you can earn your professional designations. Board Trainings are free for members.
Our website gives valuable information about events and resources that you need. With our CIC LinkedIn Hotline, you can ask questions and get answers from CIC professional managers who have earned their CCAM designation. Members find it easy to keep abreast of management, maintenance, legal and financial issues by reading Minnesota's CIC publication CIC News. With our article archives, members can view past articles and circulate them among their board members and homeowners.
We keep members informed about issues that affect Common Interest Communities at all levels of government. We have strength in numbers. Our 2,000+ members have accomplished things together that none of use could do individually. We have a large, collective voice in this industry and are able to look out for your community's interests.
Minnesota's CIC industry leaders are here. Meet, network with, and take classes from the individuals who set the standard for excellence. Being with the best helps you become your best.
Our exciting Fall Convention and product show has 140 vendor companies and 500 vendor staff members to show you the latest products and services for your CIC. You can also find vendors at our Product/Service Showcase, at educational and networking meetings and by using our CIC Midwest Professional Directory.