Professional Industry Education
Our programs are nationally recognized as a benchmark for state conferences, certification programs and other learning opportunities. A small sampling of the more than 100 educational opportunities we offer every year includes:
• Landlord and Tenant Law
• Understanding and Controlling Property Taxes
• Successful Evictions
• Certified Resident Manager (CRM) and Certified Resident Maintenance Technician (CRMT)
• Monthly Investor's Club meetings for independent owners
• Assisted Housing Manager (previously COM-8)
• Preparation seminars for Special and Second Class Boiler Licensing.
We offer education throughout Greater Minnesota, as well.
Click here for more information about seminars and organizations outside of the Twin Cities Metro Area.