Featured News & Events
• HUD Fair Housing Guidance - On April 4, 2016, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued fair housing guidance on the use of criminal records by housing providers. We encourage you to read the guidance. An article on this topic written by Donna Hanberywas also printed in the June 2016 edition of the Multi Housing Advocate. MHA has convened a work group to discuss the guidance and its impact on the industry.
• Certified Residential Manager (CRM) Program now open! Starts August 24th, 2016
• Certified Residential Maintenance Technician (CRMT) Program now open! Starts August 16th, 2016
• 2015 Operating Expense Survey - 7th annual survey offers detailed information in Excel spreadsheet format on 38,785 units at 299 properties all sortable by field. Click here for more information and order form.
• MHA's Fall Convention Education Conference - October 11 - Click here for more information.
• MHA's Fall Convention - October 11 - EXHIBIT SPACES SOLD OUT! Contact Stacey to get on a wait list - 952-548-2211.
• Orientation for New & Prospective Members, September 13th, 5-6:30 p.m. at MHA. Free. Click here for more information.
• Exhibit at the Business Buffet, November 10, 4:00-8:30 p.m. at the Holiday Inn, Bloomington. Limited spaces are available. Click here for more information.
• Rent vs. Own Discussion: Making the correct decision.
• Frequently Asked Questions regarding professional rental property management.
• Please Update Building Info here to help with our legislative effort.
• 2016 MADACS Awards - click here for all things MADACS
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online by credit card for a class or an event, please click on the corresponding class link in the calendar featured below. You will need to login to complete the registration process. You may start the process by clicking on “sign in” to the right of the MHA logo, above. You will then see "Activate or Create a New Account" on the split screen on the right. The system will prompt you through the process using unique identifiers such as your membership ID number or your preferred email address.
Hard copies of all class registration forms can be found on the Education Page of the website.