Date Posted: July 13, 2020
TCG Management is seeking an experienced, full-time, hardworking and motivated Maintenance person for our 137 unit-apartment community in St. Paul.
The Maintenance Supervisor is primarily responsible for maintaining facility operations. This person assigns and supervises the work of the maintenance team, which may include a Maintenance Technician and caretaker(s).
The main duties of this position are:
- Great customer service
- Prepare turnovers
- Complete resident and property work orders promptly and courteously
- Maintain an effective operation maintenance program with accurate records
- Assist with the maintenance budget and cost control
- Follow the preventive maintenance program and keep record of all the inspections/work done
- Perform daily inspections of the property
- Work with maintenance team on occasional rotation schedule for on-call after hours emergency maintenance
Job Requirements and Experience:
3 years building maintenance experience
Skilled and experienced in repair and operation of plumbing, electrical, mechanical, painting and carpentry
Excellent, professional communication and resident service skills.
Have your own tools available to perform general maintenance
High school diploma or equivalency required.
Must be able to operate all tools and equipment related to facility/building maintenance
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Healthcare Savings Account and employer matched IRA. Plus, a very generous holiday and paid time off program. This is a full-time position with a pay rate of $24-$26 per hour.
Please email resume to Mary Dempsey at email@example.com