About our Product/Service MAC (PMAC) Memberships
PMAC members are MHA's product/service leaders. Their partnership, through voluntary additional dues investment, demonstrates their desire to protect the health of the industry on which their livelihood depends. These additional dues serve the industry. PMACs are the only product/service members allowed to vote in elections for the MHA Board and Officers. PMAC membership is limited to 30 product/service leaders. MHA thanks the PMAC leaders for their extraordinary commitment to the multi-housing industry in the following ways:
- All PMAC companies are featured on the PMAC page in the Buyer's Guide (Yellow Pages). The Buyer’s Guide is updated twice a year and is published in the Advocate. When customers see the companies on this page, they know they are Product/Service Leaders in the multi-housing industry.
- All PMAC companies are featured on the PMAC page in the Advocate magazine once each calendar year. New PMACs receive a congratulatory announcement in the Advocate.
- PMACs are featured on a PMAC sign that is displayed at the MHA booth at the Fall Convention and Product Show. This is an ideal place to gain additional exposure to thousands of multi-housing professionals when they are looking to buy, and are able to visit your booth.
- PMACs are listed on the MHA Website.
- Each PMAC company receives a FREE 1/2 page ad in the Advocate magazine once each calendar year. *CONTACT: TOM CASSIDY AT 952-548-2218. ONE AD PER CALENDAR YEAR.
- Each PMAC company receives a FREE business card ad in the Fall Convention and Product Show “Day of Show” handout. *CONTACT: TOM CASSIDY AT 952-548-2218.
- PMAC members receive additional exposure such as PMAC name badge ribbons at select events, an invitation to MAC Luncheons, PMAC certificates to display at their place of business and other recognition.
- *Make sure you get the most out of your PMAC membership. Contact these staff members to make arrangements for these PMAC opportunities.