- All registration forms require an individual email for each registrant. Individual emails are needed to send important updates and notify registrants of any changes to the course location, time, instructor, etc. Any registration sent without an individual email will not be processed and will be delayed until email is received.
- All registrations received within 24 hours prior to course start will be charged an additional $10 late registration fee. This policy does not apply to Conferences which have their own late registration policy outlined in their respective brochures.
- Cancellations must be received at least 24-hours in advance of the class start time in order to receive a refund. Cancellations are accepted via phone call or email and will be time-stamped according to the time they were received by our system (voice mail or email).
- Substitutions may be made up until the class begins at no charge.
- Attendees who cancel after the 24- hour cut-off and/or who do not attend are liable for full fees and will not be entitled to any refund, without exception.
- Please note: MHA typically does not cancel or postpone classes due to inclement weather. In the extremely unlikely event that a class was to be canceled or postponed, notification would be made via the MHA website: www.mmha.com or via direct email, if time allows.
- Transfers to a future offering of the class after the 24-hour cut-off has passed are not allowed. The attendee would need to re-register and pay a new fee for any future offering of the class.
- These policies do not apply to designation programs or conferences, each of which have their own cancellation policies outlined in their respective brochures.
Minnesota Multi Housing Association prides itself on first-class events and professional development for our members. You can rely on our trustworthiness to do what is in the best interest of our members regarding upcoming events.
We are closely watching the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) recommendations on events and large gatherings. We understand the investment our members and attendees make in attending and sponsoring our events and know the impact a cancellation has on your business goals. Your health and safety is our number one priority in any decisions we make at this time.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending any MHA event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree not to hold MHA or its officers, directors, employees, or volunteers liable for any illness or injury. While we are employing safety and sanitation procedures as recommended by the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health, where we bear responsibility, we cannot guarantee that any of these measures will completely protect you. You agree to accept all responsibility for the risk that you may contract COVID-19.
Additionally, you agree to release and hold harmless MHA from any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with images that might be taken, printed or posted, and acknowledge that you will not receive rights of ownership or compensation associated with said images in any association media.