Featured News & Events
• January 25, 2017, Orientation Reception for New & Prospective Members, 5:00-6:30 p.m. at MHA. Free. Additional Orientations on May 17, and September 21, 2017.
• CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn, January 26, 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. "Disaster Plan Workshop." 1.0 CEU. Prepare a customized plan for your association in this workshop. Part 1 of two sessions. Holiday Inn, 1201 W. 94th St., Bloomington
• Call for Entries are due March 1st for the CIC Midwest Awards. The Awards Banquet, "Mystique & Magic," is April 6, 2017, 4:00-7:00 p.m. We encourage Joint Entries between Product/Service Members, Managers or Boards. Individual categories for Managers, Boards and Product/Service Members.
• February 15, 2017, CIC Midwest Board Training, "Collections," 6:00-7:30 p.m. at MHA - Learn to how to keep your association's assessment payments current. $10 members; $25 non-members.
• March 14 -The Real Scoop Edu-Tradeshow, 2:00-5:00 p.m. at the Midland Hills Country Club, Roseville
• April 6 - CIC Midwest Awards Banquet, "Mystique & Magic," 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the Metropolitan Ballroom, Golden Valley
For more information on future meeting dates and topics, click on the Programs tab above.
Opportunities for Product/Service Professionals:
• 2017 Marketing Packages are available now. Click here for more information.
• The Real Scoop: CIC Midwest Edu-Tradeshow, Tuesday, March 14, 2017. Click here for Sponsorship Form and more information.
• Sponsor the CIC Midwest Awards Banquet: "Mystique & Magic," Thursday, April 6, 2017. Click here for details.
• Fall-Winter CIC Midwest Savings Guide - Offers and discounts from our product/service members. Use this when planning your 2017 projects.
• CIC Midwest News - Winter 2017 issue "Protect Your Assets"
• CIC Midwest News Editorial Guidelines - Write an article for the premier magazine for common interest communities.
• Maintenance Resource Page - Upcoming Classes, Articles, and more...
• CIC Midwest Facebook page - full of event photos and upcoming event information. "Like" our page.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online with a credit card, please visit the Events Calendar Page and click on the corresponding class link. You will need to login to complete the registration process. Hard copies of the registration forms can be found on the event pages and in the featured news and events list above. If you have any problems please contact us at (952) 854-8500.