Featured News & Events
• 2017 Marketing Packages are available now. Click here for more information.
• December 16th, 2016, Employment Law Updates, presented by employment and labor law expert Noah Lipschultz, Littler, 9:00-11:00 a.m. at MHA.
• January 25, 2017, Orientation Reception for New & Prospective Members, 5:00-6:30 p.m. at MHA. Free.
• January 26, 2017, CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn, "Dealing with the Unexpected" - Prepare your association for unexpected events, including: lack of board members; embezzlement, social media gaffs, distribution of misinformation, domestic violence, and more.
• February 15, 2017, CIC Midwest Board Training, "Collections" - Learn to how to keep your association's assessment payments current.
SAVE THE DATES!
March 14 -The Real Scoop Edu-Tradeshow, 2:00-5:00 p.m. at the Midland Hills Country Club, Roseville
April 6 - CIC Midwest Get Lucky Party & Awards Banquet, 4:00-7:30 p.m. at the Metropolitan Ballroom, St. Louis Park. The theme is Mystique & Magic.
For more information on future meeting dates and topics, click on the Programs tab above.
• Fall-Winter CIC Midwest Savings Guide - Offers and discounts from our product/service members. Use this when planning your 2017 budgets.
• CIC Midwest News, Fall 2016 - Theme: Harmonious Living
Upcoming Committee Meetings:
Education Committee, December 6, 9:00 a.m.
Marketing Committee, December 7, 10:00 a.m.
Advisory Committee, December 8, 9:00 a.m.
Legislative Committee, December 8, 10:30 a.m.
• CIC Midwest News Editorial Guidelines - Write an article for the premier magazine for common interest communities.
• Maintenance Resource Page - Upcoming Classes, Articles, and more...
• CIC Midwest Facebook page - full of event photos and upcoming event information. "Like" our page.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online with a credit card, please visit the Events Calendar Page and click on the corresponding class link. You will need to login to complete the registration process. Hard copies of the registration forms can be found on the event pages and in the featured news and events list above. If you have any problems please contact us at (952) 854-8500.