Featured News & Events
• September 29, CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn, "The Outlook for CIC Housing in Minnesota"with Mary Bujold, Maxfield Research, 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Holiday Inn, Bloomington
• October 18, Cooperatives Seminar: "Creating & Enforcing Rules in Cooperatives," 10:30 a.m. -noon at MHA
• October 19, CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn, "Who Does What? Defining the Roles of the Board and Manager"
• October 27, CIC Midwest in Mankato, in conjunction with the Greater Mankato MHA Conference & Product Show, Courtyard Marriott, 901 Raintree Rd., Mankato
• November 1, CIC Midwest Board Training, "Understanding Your Governing Documents," 6:00-7:30 at MHA. Free for members, $15 non-members. NOTE: In 2017, the member cost for Board Trainings will be $10; non-members $25.
• November 16, CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn, "Dealing with Difficult People," with presenter Gene Sullivan, President of New Concepts Management.
• November 30, CIC Midwest Happy Hour, 4:00-6:00 p.m.
For more information on future meeting dates and topics, click on the Programs tab above.
• Fall-Winter CIC Midwest Savings Guide- Offers and discounts from our product/service members. Use this when planning your 2017 budgets.
Upcoming Committee Meetings:
Publications Committee, October 20, 9:00 a.m.
Education Committee, November 2, 9:00 a.m.
Cooperatives Committee, November 2, 10:00 a.m.
Membership Committee, November 9, 9:00 a.m.
Marketing Committee, November 9, 10:00 a.m.
• CIC Midwest News Editorial Guidelines - Write an article for the premier magazine for common interest communities.
• Maintenance Resource Page - Upcoming Classes, Articles, and more...
• CIC Midwest Facebook page - full of event photos and upcoming event information. "Like" our page.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online with a credit card, please visit the Events Calendar Page and click on the corresponding class link. You will need to login to complete the registration process. Hard copies of the registration forms can be found on the event pages and in the featured news and events list above. If you have any problems please contact us at (952) 854-8500.