Featured News & Events
• March 1, Call for Entries are Due March 1st for the CIC Midwest Awards. The Awards Banquet, "Mystique & Magic," is April 6, 2017, 4:00-7:00 p.m. We encourage Joint Entries between Product/Service Members, Managers or Boards. Individual categories for Managers, Boards and Product/Service Members. Click here to download the Call for Entries.
• March 14, The Real Scoop Edu-Tradeshow, 2:00-5:00 p.m. at the Midland Hills Country Club, Roseville. The comfortable tradeshow! Experts rotate from table to table with education and product information, and a tip most people don't know. You receive snacks, desserts, beverages, a goodie bag and 2.0 continuing real estate credits, all for $10. Register today by clicking here, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-548-2215.
• April 6 - CIC Midwest Awards Banquet, "Mystique & Magic," 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the Metropolitan Ballroom, Golden Valley. Attire: Black/White Cocktail Attire. Add a Masquerade Mask if you would like. Cocktail Hour & Magic. Dinner, Awards and Prizes. Submit an entry for the CIC Midwest Awards. Click here for the invitation.
For more information on future meeting dates and topics, click on the Programs tab above.
Opportunities for Product/Service Professionals:
• 2017 Marketing Packages are available now. Click here for more information.
• Enter the CIC Midwest Awards - deadline is March 1st. Click here for the Call for Entries.
• Fall-Winter CIC Midwest Savings Guide - Offers and discounts from our product/service members. Use this when planning your 2017 projects.
• CIC Midwest News, Winter 2017 issue. "Protect Your Assets"
• CIC Midwest News Editorial Guidelines - Write an article for the premier magazine for common interest communities.
• Maintenance Resource Page - Upcoming Classes, Articles, and more...
• CIC Midwest Facebook page - full of event photos and upcoming event information. "Like" our page.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online with a credit card, please visit the Events Calendar Page and click on the corresponding class link. You will need to login to complete the registration process. Hard copies of the registration forms can be found on the event pages and in the featured news and events list above. If you have any problems please contact us at (952) 854-8500.