Featured News & Events
• CIC Midwest Board Training, May 3, "Negotiating Management Contracts," 6:00-7:30 p.m. at MHA
• CCAM, May 3-5, New to Association Management? Looking to gain respect and credibility as an Association Manager? This comprehensive program will teach you the nuts and bolts of Common Interest Community (CIC) management. Earn the prestigious CCAM (Certified Community Association Manager) designation upon successful completion of the exam.
• CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn, May 19th, "Rentals in CICs: New Topics," 11:00 a.m.-1:30 p.m., Holiday Inn, Bloomington
• CIC Midwest Get Lucky Party! Recognition Banquet & Casino Night, June 16, 2016, 4:00-8:30 p.m. at The Garden Room of Eden Prairie. The theme is "Welcome to Margaritaville!" Make this your board and company outing. Click here for the invitation. For more information, go to our Get Lucky Party event page by clicking here.
• NEW! CIC Midwest Spring Savings Guide - Get thousands of dollars of savings for your spring and summer projects from our Product/Service Professionals.
• CIC Midwest Greater Minnesota classes. Fair Housing Class in Brainerd, May 11th.
• Orientation for New & Prospective CIC Midwest Members, May 10th, 2016, 5:00-6:30 p.m. at MHA.
• NEW! CIC Midwest Roundtables with the Experts & Product Show--St. Cloud, June 9th, 2016, 2:45 - 6:00 p.m., Holiday Inn & Suites, Hwy. 15 & Hwy. 23 in St. Cloud.
• CIC Midwest News - Winter 2016 Issue
• CIC Midwest News Editorial Guidelines - Write an article for the premier magazine for common interest communities.
• Maintenance Resource Page - Upcoming Classes, Articles, and more...
• Required Module for Real Estate Licenses - Click here for offerings.
• CIC Midwest Facebook page - full of event photos and upcoming event information. "Like" our page.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online with a credit card, please visit the Events Calendar Page and click on the corresponding class link. You will need to login to complete the registration process. Hard copies of the registration forms can be found on the event pages and in the featured news and events list above. If you have any problems please contact us at (952) 854-8500.