Featured News & Events
• September 7, CIC Midwest Board Training, "Budgeting Basics," 6:00-7:30 p.m. at MHA. Free for members.
• September 13, Orientation for New & Prospective Members, 5-6:30 p.m. at MHA. Free.
• Rochester: September 22, CIC Midwest Legal Roundtables & Product Show,held in conjunction with MHA's Rochester Area Conference, Kahler Apache Hotel. 1:00-2:30 p.m. Roundtables; 2:30-5:15 p.m. Product Show. Cost: $10. 1.5 Continuing Real Estate Credits.
• September 29, CIC Midwest Lunch & Learn, "The Outlook for CIC Housing in Minnesota"with Mary Bujold, Maxfield Research, 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., Holiday Inn, Bloomington
For more information on future meeting dates and topics, click on the Programs tab above.
September 8, Advisory Committee, 9:00 a.m.
September 15, Education Committee, 9:00 a.m.
September 15, Cooperatives Committee, 10:00 a.m.
September 21, Membership Committee, 9:00 a.m.
September 21, Marketing Committee, 10:00 a.m.
• CIC Midwest News Editorial Guidelines - Write an article for the premier magazine for common interest communities.
• Maintenance Resource Page - Upcoming Classes, Articles, and more...
• CIC Midwest Facebook page - full of event photos and upcoming event information. "Like" our page.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: To register online with a credit card, please visit the Events Calendar Page and click on the corresponding class link. You will need to login to complete the registration process. Hard copies of the registration forms can be found on the event pages and in the featured news and events list above. If you have any problems please contact us at (952) 854-8500.