Professional Industry Education
Our programs are nationally recognized as a benchmark for state conferences, certification programs and other learning opportunities. A small sampling of the more than 100 educational opportunities we offer every year includes:
• Landlord and Tenant Law
• Understanding and Controlling Property Taxes
• Successful Evictions
• Certified Resident Manager (CRM) and Certified Resident Maintenance Technician (CRMT)
• Monthly Investor's Club meetings for independent owners
• Assisted Housing Manager (previously COM-8)
• Preparation seminars for Special and Second Class Boiler Licensing
• Fall Convention & Products Show
• Maintenance Training
Required Real Estate Module Courses
We offer education throughout Greater Minnesota, as well.
Click here for more information about seminars and organizations outside of the Twin Cities Metro Area.
Registration (See the list of upcoming classes by
clicking on either registration link below.)
- Any and all cancellations must be received at least 24-hours in advance of the class start time in order to receive a refund. Cancellations are accepted via phone call or email and will be time-stamped according to the time they were received by our system (voice mail or email).
Substitutions may be made up until the class begins at no charge.
- Attendees who cancel after the 24- hour cut-off and/or who do not attend are liable for full fees and will not be entitled to any refund, without exception.
Please note: MHA typically does not cancel or postpone classes due to inclement weather. In the extremely unlikely event that a class was to be canceled or postponed, notification would be made via the MHA website: www.mmha.com or via direct email, if time allows.
- Transfers to a future offering of the class after the 24-hour cut-off has passed are not allowed. The attendee would need to re-register and pay a new fee for any future offering of the class.
- These policies do not apply to CRM, CRMT, AHM, Fall Convention or Working Together Conference, each of which have their own cancellation policies outlined in their respective brochures.